Monday, July 30, 2007

Photos Now Available

I now have all the photos from the first 2 days uploaded to a Shutterfly account. You can also go there directly at http://fedje.shutterfly.com/. For those of you at Carrier, you may need to view the photo album at home since our proxy servers block most parts of Shutterfly. I need to figure out how to change the titles of the photos but for now you'll have to live with the file names (at least day 1). To make sure they were loaded in the right order, I just left the default title on them for Day 2. I'd also like to add comments without using the comment functionality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the photos. What neat sights. I especially enjoyed the shots of the Statue of Liberty and sailboats. It looks like you two are having a great time. Wouldn't it be awesome if you guys saw a rainbow during your trip? Have a great time and we look forward to seeing you Sunday!